You are here: Home Rules & FAQ
Rules and Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions...
- Do You Do Trailer Storage? Yes, please call or email us for more information.
- Do You Do Parties (birthdays, business outtings, ect.) for People Who Are Not Camping? Yes, please call or email us for more information.
- Do You Offer Pool Passes to the Public? No we do not.
Extra Information to Make Your Stay More Enjoyable...
- Drunk intoxicate behavior and underage drinking is not allowed in our family oriented campground!
- Check-In Time is 3:00 p.m., if you want to check-in early please call ahead to make sure nobody is on the campsite before you and don't forget there is an early check- in fee.
- Check-Out Time is 2:00 p.m., if you want to check-out later please ask in the office to make sure nobody is coming in on the campsite after you and don't forget there is a late check-out fee.
- The Speed Limit in the Campground is 5mph and is strictly enforce for you and your family's safety.
- Firewood: We don't allow outside firewood to be brought into our park due to the Asian Longhorn Beetle. Firewood can be purchased in the camp store. Call ahead if you want to purchase wood in bulk.
- Visitors: $10.00 per person per night and $5.00 per person per day. Children under 5 years old are free. Please Remember All Visitors Must Be Registered According To State Law! Visiting hours are from 9:00am to 9:00pm. Day visitors will be charged the overnight rate of $10.00 per person when registering, if visitors leave before 9:00 pm, $5.00 per person will be refunded. If visitors do not collect their refund before 9:00pm they will forfeit the $5.00 and will be considered an overnight visitor. Check out time for overnight visitors is 2:00 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Refund Policy: To obtain a refund, cancellation must be made at least seven days prior to arrival. A credit will be issued for cancellations 48 hours prior to arrival. There are no refunds for holiday weekends. Cancellation of less than 48 hours notice will result in forfeit of deposit or and monies paid. All refunds are subject to a 20% handling charge. Refunds will not be given because of in climate weather or conditions beyond our control.
- There are No Life Guards at the pools. Swim at your own risk.
- ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS BOTTLES IN OR AROUND THE POOLS!!!!
- The Front Pool is for Adults and Children 10 years of age and younger.
- The Back Pool is for everyone to swim in.
- Anyone under the age of 14 MUST BE Accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years or older in the pools.
- Absolutely NO DIVING in the pools!
- Spitting or Blowing Your Nose in the swimming pools is not allowed.
- Running, Boisterous, or Rough Play is not allowed or you will be removed from the pools. (Cannon balls, throwing people in, squirt guns, or splashing, Etc.)
- Any person known or suspected of having a communicable disease shall not use the pools.
- All persons shall bathe with warm water and soap before entering the pools.
- You must wear a bathing suit in the pools. No street clothes are allowed or you will be removed from the pools.